How can you save $3000/month per Autoclave?
Aerospace composites manufacturers face numerous challenges:
- Accuracy and reliability of thermocouple performance.
- Lost time, increased scrap due to poor junctions, loose connectors and leaks under the bag.
- Used thermocouples must be thrown away or undergo time-consuming and expensive refurbishing and testing prior to new cures.
- BAC 5621 compliance and ease of traceability for NADCAP audits.
There is a better thermocouple solution for autoclave applications.
In this whitepaper, you will learn:
- The benefits of using pre-made thermocouple assemblies.
- Savings based on time studies (AccuClave vs. Conventional Thermocouple)
- Additional saving from using AccuClave-X extension cables
- How to calculate your own savings.
Fill out the form on the right to get your copy of this informative whitepaper today!